Sunday 28 August 2011

ANIMAL ATTACK!

(Zebra Stripes)
While I was flipping through the newest issue of LOOK magazine I couldnt help but notice every fashion page i turned to my eyes were met with animal print garments or accessories; bird feather earrings, leapord print dresses, scarfs and purses, snake skin belts, faux fur bags, zebra print playsuits...the list is truely endless! But dont get it twisted, I'm not complaining, as the phrase, 'animal attack' would suggest. Owning quite a few things animal influenced myself I can confidently say its becoming quite essential in any woman's wardrobe. Why? The prints and textures are simply gorgeous and easily accessible in high street stores or designer labels. Kim Kardashian is the biggest animal print culprit i've come across thus far, she has it all! Whatever your style there's no need to worry because animal print is extremely versatile and forever in fashion!

(Leaopard Print)
(Faux Fur)
(Bird Feathers)

(Leopord print it is!)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...